About Hinxton Village Hall
The village nestles in the rolling countryside of South East Cambridgeshire, nine miles from historic Cambridge and five miles from the market town of Saffron Walden.
Bounded on one side by the River Cam and on another by the ancient Icknield Way, the village has excellent links to motorways, trains, buses and Stansted Airport.
The hall lies at the heart of the community and combines modern amenities with the timeless appeal of village life making it ideal for family celebrations, fundraising events or business functions.
What’s on offer:
● Smart country style interior
● Fully equipped kitchen, including plenty of crockery and cutlery, microwave and fridge - freezer.
● Spacious function room (approx. 80 sq. m.), wheelchair accessible from rear of building
● Modern cloakrooms
● Grassed area to rear for car parking or outdoor activities, leading to public playing field and playground.
● Tables and chairs to seat 80 for dining. Space for 120 at informal events.
Telephone: 01799 530785 [email protected]
Hinxton Village Hall - 51 High Street - Hinxton - Nr.Saffron Walden - CB10 1QY
HOW TO FIND US:
Hinxton lies between Junction 10 on the M11 and 9a of the A11 on the A1301. Nearest railway station is Whittlesford Parkway.
Bus route No.7 between Cambridge and Saffron Walden